Alfred makes a debut in the episode, "TV Knight 2". Throughout the episode, he makes sure Batman and Commissioner Gordon are in bed fast asleep. He checks on them occasionally but unknowingly gets fooled by them as they pretend to be asleep every time he enters their room. After he's gone, they continue their slumber party with The Joker and The Penguin without his consent.
In "Mo' Money Mo' Problems", when the Titans were having trouble keeping Wayne Manor from getting robbed by The Joker, Poison Ivy, Catwoman and The Penguin, Alfred was there to save the day. Alfred easily defeated the villains with his butler styled combat skills. After the battle was over, Robin ordered Alfred to clean up the mansion before Batman returned but, instead of taking Robin's commands, Alfred kicks him in the face as a response.
Alfred is a tall, slim, elderly man. He is mostly bald with white patches of hair around his head and has a black mustache. He wears a nice black butler suit with a white button up dress shirt underneath and wears a black bow tie.
In Teen Titans Go! to the Movies, his appearance differs slightly where he is shown to have a muscular build.
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (speaking debut)
- Even though Batman is an adult and Alfred's master, Alfred tends to act like a parent to him, which is shown in "TV Knight 2".
- Alfred makes a minor appearance in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies.
- His part in the film marks his first speaking role.
- Also in the film, where the Titans were at the theater, Alfred apparently starred in his own movie respectively titled "ALFRED".
- His appearance in body changes. Instead of being slim as shown in the series, he has a muscular build.