Aquaman is a modified Atlantean. He has the power of telepathy, and can communicate with the creatures of the sea. He is an extremely fast swimmer, being able to travel at over 10,000m/s underwater. His Atlantean physiology also grants him super strength, invulnerability and many other superhuman powers. He also has limited hydrokinesis. He also wields a trident, for he is the king of Atlantis.
Despite appearing to be a gallant and fun-loving hero of the ocean, "Finding Aquaman" demonstrates his huge flaws of being an overconfident but also cowardly jerk who won't hesitate to save his own skin when he feels endangered. He also isn't above stealing other people's credit as his own.
Aquaman wears an orange, scaled long-sleeve shirt with green gloves and leggings. He has blue eyes, a cleft chin, gelled blonde hair and muscular build.
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Dance Crew Edition
- Manor and Mannerisms (cameo)
- DC (cameo)
- A Doom Patrol Thanksgiving (cameo)
- Finding Aquaman (First major role)
- Prank'd! (cameo)
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (speaking debut)
- Aquaman is an Atlantean superhero, the ruler of Atlantis and a member of the Justice League. However, he's different than Namor from Marvel, because they're rulers of their own Atlantis.
- Aquaman apparently had feelings for Starfire, despite being an adult man who is already married and has a son.
- In "Matched", the Love Matcher 5000 matched Starfire with Aquaman, making Robin extremely jealous.
- When Cyborg says his Love Matcher 5000 was faulty and matches Beast Boy and Starfire with a scratching post, Aquaman is seen holding Robin, crying together.
- He is the second main Justice League member to be seen in Teen Titans Go!, the first being Batman.
- In "Laundry Day", there is a poster of his hook-handed version in the laundry room.
- In "Sidekick", it appears that Aquaman has a DCUbook account, and had recently posted "chillin with da fishes @theocean #FishSmell".
- In the episode "Pirates", Aquaman is seen as a skeleton when Aqualad calls his shrimp army.
- Aquaman is the only playable member of the Justice League in the game Teeny Titans.
- "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Dance Crew Edition" revealed that he speaks in a language that sounds like dolphin.