The Balloon Man first appears in the Teen Titans Go! film, Teen Titans Go! to the Movies. As seen in the first trailer, he is preparing to attack Jump City until the Teen Titans show up to stop him. Beast Boy transforms into a porcupine and shoots needles at him, piercing him in the behind.
The needles make a hole in his bottom and with that causes him to make a farting sound while he deflates. Cyborg and Starfire come to a halt in confusion while Beast Boy and Raven laugh and tease him. Embarrassed, he covers his bum with his hands to try to prevent the sound from being heard.
He also appears in the new Lil Yachty music video, asking who the Titans are.
The Balloon Man is a giant pink man made out of transparent balloon-like material.
- Flight: He can fly, just like a real balloon can, because he's filled with helium.
- Balloon-Making: He can make balloon animals and use them as minions/weapons.
- Super Strength: He was seen lifting an entire bank.
- In the DC comic books, the Balloon Man is an enemy of the Metal Men, a team of robot superheroes created by Doc Magnus.
- The Balloon Man appears in Teen Titans Go! issue #57, "Falling Stars", which is a comic issue based on Teen Titans Go! to the Movies.
- In Teen Titans GO! Figure, the Titans can do missions for a happy balloon vendor. For one mission, he asks for balloons from the Ace Chemicals factory, which turn out to be filled with radioactive gas. When you talk to the balloon vendor later on, his skin has turned pink and he's now angry, mentioning that he's suddenly having villainous thoughts.