When Cyborg and Robin became obsessed with power moves, they started combining all sorts of gadgets. One of these was a birdarang that could talk, which was a combination of Robin's bird-a-rang and Cyborg's microchip. When Robin stabbed his staff into the side of Cyborg's boombox, it magically transformed into the living Beat Box.
- The Inner Beauty of a Cactus (cameo)
- TV Knight
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star (cameo)
- Costume Contest (cameo)
- Teen Titans Go! To The Movies (cameo)
- Before his real name was revealed, the fandom given him the name "Boomstaff".
- Initially, Robin's staff pierced fully through the Beat Box, and a hole could be seen on its reverse side in the merging scene. The hole on the reverse side is not seen again at any time.
- In "Puppets, Whaaaaat?", he seems to have gotten his own TV show, co-starring with Birdarang.
- He has died frice. The first death was in "Little Buddies," where he was crushed by Pain Bot. The other time was in "Brian," but he was brought to life when Cyborg gave him new batteries. He died a third time in “History Lesson” where Robin crushes him with his staff and throws him in the ocean. RIP Beatbox. He also died in "Más y Menos" when the turtles stand on his corpse. He has died the most, besides the Titans.
- His first death was not canon, just like most of the other deaths in the series.
- As shown throughout the series, Beat Box is best friends with Birdarang.
- He has many similarities in appearance and language to Juke from The Amazing World of Gumball, another show that's also made by Cartoon Network.