In "Artful Dodgers", he is robbing the bank with his team, but is later captured with the others. Later in the episode, he is in a dodgeball tournament with his members, but is sidelined with See-More.
In "Sidekick", Billy Numerous is caught in a fight with Cyborg in Gotham City, and gets stuck on Bat-a-rangs. Much to Robin's reaction, he frees Billy Numerous. It is also shown he takes a liking to fireworks, as he cheers them on when the "Ultimate Bat-a-Rang" activates.
In "Mouth Hole", he appears in the H.I.V.E. Tower, angry at the Titans with the rest of the H.I.V.E. for sneaking into their tower, and knocks them into the water. Later in the episode, he tries to fight Robin, but Robin uses a minigun made from whistle powers he got earlier, and shoots all the clones.
Billy Numerous, like Mammoth and See-More, has his first speaking role in the episode "The HIVE Five". During a team meeting of the HIVE, he suggests unleashing a pack of murder dogs on the Titans, but his idea is rejected by Gizmo in favor of a day off. Gizmo reiterates to the HIVE not to engage the Titans. He repeats that when Billy asks what happens if they and the Titans see each other at the same time. Billy is seen later having a baseball game with his clones, but they disturb Raven's afternoon reading, and they get beaten up by her.
In "Scary Figure Dance", Billy Numerous is seen dressing up as a cowboy for Halloween. It is also only the second episode in this series where he has any dialog, along with Mammoth and See-More.
Billy Numerous is of medium height and a thin build, and wears a red body suit with a division symbol on the upper body, along with black bands wrapped around his wrists, ankles and waist. He also wears a black visor over his eyes, as well as black coverings over his ears. His body suit does not conceal the lower proportion of his face (nose, mouth and chin).
Billy Numerous is shown as the comedic member of the H.I.V.E. It is revealed in In and Out that he plays video games with his clones, similar to his love of video games in the original series. It is also shown that he loves fireworks in Sidekick, where he stares happily at them. In the H.I.V.E. Five, his talkative and humorous nature is shown, as he clones himself and fights with them, while chattering.
Powers and Abilities
- Duplication: He can create sentient clones of himself and has even been shown to even create clones with objects he's not currently holding (ex. he can create a clone of himself with a baseball bat even though he doesn't have one himself)
- "Super Robin" (debut)
- "Artful Dodgers"
- "Power Moves"
- "No Power"
- "Breakfast Cheese"
- "In and Out"
- "Money Grandma" (cameo)
- "Road Trip"
- "Mouth Hole"
- "Let's Get Serious"
- "Multiple Trick Pony"
- "Yearbook Madness" (cameo)
- "Operation Tin Man"
- "The HIVE Five" (1st major role)
- "Some of Their Parts" (cameo)
- "I'm the Sauce"
- "Scary Figure Dance"
- "Animals, It's Just A Word!"
- "Black Friday"
- "The True Meaning of Christmas" (cameo)
- "Pyramid Scheme" (cameo)
- "The Titans Show"
- "Snuggle Time"
- Party Party (cameo)
- Go Fish! (speaking debut)
- No Jacket Required
- My Little Mustache
- Beach Party A-Go-Go
- Couch Surfers
- Customer Support
- Oil's Well
- Billy Numerous and See-More are the only two members of the H.I.V.E. Five to debut in Super Robin.
- He was voiced by Jason Marsden in the original series, is now voiced by Scott Menville.
- This makes him the only member of the H.I.V.E. Five with a new voice actor.
- He is the sixth character in the series to not have his original voice actor reprise his role. (Silkie, Speedy, Killer Moth, The Brain, Kid Flash)
- If one includes Dr. Light in "Colors of Raven", he is the seventh.
- He is the seventh and eighth villain from the original series to return, along with See-More.
- Due to the Division sign on his shirt, the creators were originally going to change his name to 'Di Vision' as a sight joke but then just stuck with 'Billy Numerous' making him the only character to have an opinion from the creators to have his name be changed.
- He, along with Mammoth and See-More, never had speaking roles until "The HIVE Five".
- He likes to play baseball, as shown in "The HIVE Five".
- He is the only member of the H.I.V.E. to not share voice actors with another member.
Voices in other languages
- Illés Horváth (Hungarian)
- Sebastian Machalski (Polish)
- Taric Mehani (French)
- ? (Italian, Romanian)
|The image gallery for Billy Numerous may be viewed here.|