Happy birthday Raven Beauty! Wishing you have an awesome day and hope you see this. Also hope you are doing well with college. Thanks for supporting me and my art along with my dreams! :)
~ SkylarRead more >
Hey guys. So I haven't been active for a week as some of you may know. Some issues have happened between me and some other members, and I have been blocked for the last week. Today I'm finally unblocked. I've been looking foward to this day ever since I found out when I was going to be unblocked. I am sorry for calling trouble on here...I never intended to. I became frustrated with some people on here as I felt they were ignoring me, and I also got some rather rude comments towards me and my artwork. Despite the negativity I have gotten, I am still going to continue to pursue my goals and dreams. I have tried to tell myself to let it go, as it is very unlikely for what I am dreaming of to happen...but I just can't seem to. Even th…Read more >
So on the bfdi wiki a guy vandalized a page and added a picture (File name: R-371402-1217093057.jpeg.jpg) uf you type the file name into any browser you can see the picture. I kinda wanna know where the photo originates from but i really dont wanna see it againRead more >
Wishing everyone here a very happy Easter Sunday/(or Passover)! Be safe and have fun.
Read more >
Wishing everyone a fun and happy April Fool's!
Read more >
I wrote this blog to ask about your episode ideas. Here is some of mine:
- "That Game Where You Dribble And, No, It's Not Soccer": The
Titans risk losing their tower after they make a deal with the
Hive to play in a basketball tournament; they call Michael Jordan
for some tips.
- In this episode, the two teams wil "foul" each other and the refs agree... Jinx will cheat by using her bad luck powers when the Titans shoot the ball (until they find out)... and the Titans and Hive always make fun of Robin for being not qualified for pro basketball due to his size.
- "The Rumbling Belly": Robin fakes getting a stomach ache so he can get a day to relax in his room.
- "Mountain Teens": The Titans go on a trip ip a huge mountain to be the first ones to reach t…
- "That Game Where You Dribble And, No, It's Not Soccer": The Titans risk losing their tower after they make a deal with the Hive to play in a basketball tournament; they call Michael Jordan for some tips.
Greetings, TTG Wiki!
I am proud and glad to be the newest chat moderator of this wiki! Time to start contributing and supporting some more to this wiki!
Feel free to PM me if you need help with the following:
- Wiki editing and formatting
- Reporting a bug/issue
- Someone flaming/spamming in an article, a person's message wall, or Discord.
- betrothRead more >
I personally think so. The movie did apparently really well, and I don't see why not a sequel could be possible produced in the future if the show continues.
Some ideas for names I had were Teen Titans Go! 2 The Movies, Teen Titans Go Back 2 The Movies, and Teen Titans Go 2 The Movies again. I also posted some logo ideas on my Twitter, @Skylar_Cupcakes.Read more >
I personally think that Robin & Starfie deserve to be together!!!!! Why??? Because they have a lot in common!!!!! They're both fun, sweet and awesome!!!!! If they were cast in a romance movie...they should be the lead roles!!!!!Read more >
Wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's Day, or in which Starfire would say Happy day of the Valentine's! Be safe and enjoy spending with the ones you love. :)
-RBRead more >