Blossom is the leader of the The Powerpuff Girls and a super-heroine in Teen Titans Go!. She makes her debut in the crossover episode with The Powerpuff Girls reboot series in "TTG v PPG." She is voiced by Amanda Leighton.
Blossom was created by Professor Utonium, a scientist striving "to create the perfect little girl". He combined sugar, spice, and everything nice. However, during the experiment, he accidentally added a mysterious substance called "Chemical X". As a result, Blossom and her triplet sisters, Bubbles and Buttercup, were created and granted a wide variety of powers and abilities, that they utilize to safeguard all of Townsville form any adversary.
She has long bright orange hair tied up into a ponytail pinned with a heart-shaped hair clip and wears a huge red bow on top of her head. She has huge bright pink eyes. She also wears a bright pink dress with a black stripe in the center along with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes.
She appears to be the self-proclaimed leader. She is very orderly, having all of her things organized in a specialized place. According to the YouTube short Run, Blossom, Run, she has perfect school attendance and has already been accepted into a top university, to which she has gained a paranoia to being late in that she sometimes gets up early even on weekends.
She usually exaggerates and sometimes speaks in a naggy or even condescending nature. She is also very analytical coming up with most of their plans, but still is protective and cares for the well being of her sisters and others. She is also very studious, as she is drawn to intellect-enchanting toys and has often been seen sitting and reading a book. Another sign that she is studious is that in the original series episode Power-Noia, she has a nightmare about failing a test she forgot to study for.
Powers and Abilities
- Pink Energy Projection
- Ice Breath
- Immunity to heat and cold
- Microscopic Vision
- Genius-Level Intelligence
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat Vision
- TTG vs. PPG (debut)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
Names in other languages
- Bombón - Latin American Spanish
- Florzinha - Brazilian Portuguese
- Belle - French
- Pétalo - European Spanish
- Lolly - Italian
- Sziporka - Hungarian
- Bójka - Polish
- Blomst - Danish
- Blomman - Swedish
- Цветик (t͡svʲˈetʲɪk) - Russian
- Белушка (Belushka) - Bulgarian
- 花花 (Huāhuā) - Taiwanese
- ブロッサム (Burossamu) - Japanese
Voice in other languages
- Lupita Leal (Latin American Spanish)
- Marta Ullod (European Spanish)
- Érika Menezes (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Mafalda Luís de Castro (European Portuguese)
- Sauvane Delanoë (French)
- Monica Ward (Italian)
- Julia Kunikowska (Polish)
- Adina Lucaciu (Romanian)
- Törtei Tünde (Hungarian)
- Ghadah Al-Akel (German)
- Aki Toyosaki (Japanese)
- As leader of her team, Blossom shares similarities with the obnoxious Robin.
- Blossom was voiced by Jennifer Fried in The Whoopa** Girls short, while in What A Cartoon! and in the original 1998 Powerpuff Girls series, she was replaced by Catherine Cavadini, but in the 2016 reboot she was voiced by Amanda Leighton.
- Blossom's 1998 counterpart was her bow is pointy and squared, while her 2016 version her bow was slightly pointy and round.