It's time for Beast Boy to leave, but the Doom Patrol try everything they can to get him to stay.
- That's What's Up (opening theme)
- This is the second episode with the word "brain" in the title, the first one being Brain Food.
- It is implied that the Doom Patrol have used various unethical and possessive methods to force Beast Boy to stay with them during his previous visits in this episode.
- Robot Man breaks the Fourth Wall by sticking himself onto the screen to ask the audience to give him a high-five.
- Despite Robotman flying off to temporarily join the Titans in Cyborg's place in the last episode, Robotman is still with the patrol throughout this episode.
- The Doom Patrol trying to get Beast Boy to stay with them.
The transcript for "Brain Flip" can be viewed here.
|The image gallery for Brain Flip may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.