- Leave it to me! I'll kill em'...with kindness!
- --Bubbles to Starfire
Bubbles is a member of The Powerpuff Girls and a super-heroine in Teen Titans Go!, who made her debut in the crossover episode with the improved reboot series of The Powerpuff Girls in "TTG v PPG." She is voiced by Kristen Li..
Bubbles was accidentally created by Professor Utonium, a scientist striving to create "the perfect little girl." He combined sugar, spice, and everything nice. However, during the experiment, he accidentally added "Chemical X". As a result Bubbles and her sisters, Blossom and Buttercup, were created and granted with superpowers.
Bubbles has short blonde hair into two pigtails that are tied together with two blue hair ties. She has huge bright blue eyes and wears a bright blue dress with a black stripe in the center along with white tights with shiny black shoes.
She has no ears, fingers or even a nose.
Bubbles is sensitive, as she cries when something bad happens to her. She is bright and naive but she is also shown to be more aggressive than Buttercup when she is really offended, as shown in the original series episode, Bubblevicious, where she single-handedly defeats Mojo Jojo after he offends her. She does seems to have a high intelligence for computer programming. She is a animal-lover and loves girly things, but she is also seen to be angered easily at times.
Unlike the other Powerpuff Girls, she can speak many languages, like Japanese and Spanish, and she can also speak in the native tongue of animals, like cats and squirrels.
Power and Abilities
- Bright Blue Energy Projection
- Animal Whispering
- Sound Manipulation
- Sonic Screams
- Sonic Blasts
- Hypnotic Voice
- Vocal Mimicry
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat Vision
- TTG v PPG (debut)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
Names in other languages
- Burbuja - Spanish (Both Latin American and European)
- Lindinha - Brazilian Portuguese
- Bulle - French
- Dolly - Italian
- Puszedli - Hungarian
- Bajka - Polish
- Bubblan - Swedish
- Bobbel - Danish
- Пузырёк (pʊzᵻrʲˈɵk) - Russian
- Бълбук (Bŭlbuk) - Bulgarian
- 泡泡 (Pàopào) - Taiwanese
- バブルス (Baburusu) - Japanese
Voice in other languages
- Auri Maya, Diana Alonso (sing) - Latin American Spanish
- Jéssica Vieira - Brazilian Portuguese
- Carla Garcia - European Portuguese
- Chantal Macé - French
- Berta Cortés - European Spanish
- Perla Liberatori - Italian
- Natalia Jankiewicz - Polish
- Vadász Bea - Hungarian
- Alina Teianu - Romanian
- Peggy Pollow - German
- Sumire Uesaka - Japanese
- As a lover of animals and all things sweet, Bubbles is similar to Starfire.
- Bubbles was voiced by Jennifer Fried in The Whoopa** Girls short, while in What A Cartoon!, she was voiced by Kath Soucie and in the original 1998 Powerpuff Girls series, she was voiced by Tara Strong, but in the 2016 reboot, she was voiced by Kristen Li.
- TTG v PPG marks the only time two voice actresses for Bubbles have ever did voice work in the same show.
- Bubbles' has two short pigtails with hair ties in her original 1998 counterpart, but she has two blue beaded pigtail holders in her 2016 counterpart.
- In "The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular!", Tara Strong demonstrate voices in her major roles to Raven. one of the voices; which is squeaky one is references to Bubbles in 1998 series.
- Also, this is possibly also proof for Tara Strong formerly voiced Bubbles, In Lego Dimensions, Raven says to Bubbles, “You might LOOK cute, Bubbles, but I bet on the inside you're... haaaaardcoooore... right?”, which is references to Bubbles' line from original the Powerpuff Girls series episode "Bubblevicious", "I'm just as tough and strong and mean as Buttercup and Blossom, but they just don't believe me. They all treat me like a baby. I'll show them. I'll prove that I can be... haaaaardcoooore...!".