Commissioner Gordon is a recurring character in the series. He is often seen with Batman. He made his first appearance in "La Larva de Amor" where he was seen fishing with Batman on a boat while Silkie was floating by. He then made a second appearance in "Girl's Night Out" where he was seen drinking coffee and laughing with Batman in a police car, just before Jinx, Starfire, and Raven whooshed passed them, but then they returned to their laughing. His third appearance is in "Sidekick" where he is seen enjoying the ultimate Batarang with Batman, both of them laughing similarly to how they did in Girl's Night Out and he made his first season three appearance in "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul". His voice actor is currently unknown. Due to this being the comical version of DC Nation, every time he is shown, he appears very lazy, laid back and comical.
Batman is good friends with James Gordon as the two often spend time together which include fishing, relaxing in a squad car, and watching the Ultimate Batarang's fireworks in the night sky. During these, they seem to be have a good time as noted by the amount of laughter they share. Gordon also spends some time at Wayne Manor.
- Slumber Party (cameo)
- TV Knight
- The Inner Beauty of a Cactus (cameo)
- BBRAE (cameo)
- TV Knight 2
- The Academy (cameo)
- Costume Contest (cameo)
- The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular! (cameo as plushie)
- TV Knight 3
- Real Orangins (speaking debut)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition (with Starfire in her song "Lights, Camera, Action")
- TV Knight 4
- Gordon, along with Batman, has had three different design variations in the series.
- In his debut, appearing in "La Larva de Amor", Gordon is very thin.
- In his second appearance, which first appeared in "Girl's Night Out", Gordon is much larger and rounder. This variation remained the same throughout the rest of season 1.
- In his first season 2 appearance, "Slumber Party", Gordon's final variation is shown, in which he is not round, but much more muscular.
- He is one of the few characters to change designs throughout the show.
- Gordon is apparently aware of Batman's secret identity as Bruce Wayne, as he was seen in Wayne Manor along with Batman in "Slumber Party".
- He was voiced by Corey Burton in Young Justice.
- In the series, he's voiced by Eric Bauza. His speaking debut is shown in Real Orangins.
- As mentioned in "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul", riding bumper cars is his favorite amusement park activity.