|Role - Voice Actor|
|Character - Beast Boy|
|Date of birth - January 4, 1980 (age 42)|
Gregory Michael "Greg" Cipes is an American voice and film actor who voices Beast Boy in Teen Titans Go! as well as it's previous series Teen Titans, in the New Teen Titans animated shorts, in DC Comics' animated web series, DC Super Hero Girls (2015-2018), and in Young Justice: Outsiders.
His other notable voice roles include voicing Chiro in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Caleb in W.I.T.C.H., Kevin Levin in the Ben 10 franchise since Alien Force, Stinkfly in the Ben 10 reboot, Michelangelo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012-2017 TV Series), Steve Jackson in Fish Hooks, and Iron Fist in Ultimate Spider-Man, Luke Loud in The Loud House, Tad in Star vs the Forces of Evil, Mort Schaeffer in Milo Murphy's Law and Ryan in The Wild and among other voices.
He is also known for live acting as well such as playing Chuck in ABC Family's sitcom The Middle and Dwight Mueller in Fast and the Furious.
Teen Titans Go!
List of characters voiced by Greg Cipes in Teen Titans Go!:
- Beast Boy (main)/Scar Man/The Calf/Beast Bob/Beast Babe/Beast Man/Beast Boy Chess Pieces/Beast Monster/The Wild Man
- Puppet Wizard
- Boy Beast
- Plasmus (dubbed version from "The Cape")
- Beast Boy's belly
- Gumdrop Goblin
- Beast Boy's Emoticlones
- Lumberjack Dude
- Robin's Father
- Mutant Alligator
- Silkie (TV Knight 4)
- Richard Nixon
- Book Wizard
Other Voice Roles
TV Shows and Movies
- Teen Titans, TV Series (voice of Beast Boy and Adonis, 2003-2006)
- Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, Movie (voice of Beast Boy, 2007)
- Teen Titans Go! To The Movies, Movie (voice of Beast Boy, 2018)
- DC Super Hero Girls, Web Series (voice of Beast Boy, 2015-2018)
- Young Justice: Outsiders, TV Series (voice of Beast Boy, 2019-present)
- W.I.T.C.H., TV Series (voice of Caleb, 2004-2006)
- Fish Hooks, TV Series (voice of Steve Jackson, 2010-2014)
- Ben 10, TV Series (voice of Kevin Levin, 2005-2008)
- Ben 10: Alien Force, TV Series (voice of Kevin Levin, 2008-2010)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, TV Series (voice of Kevin Levin, 2010-2012)
- Ben 10: Omniverse, TV Series (voice of Kevin Levin, 2012-2014)
- Ben 10 (reboot), TV Series (voice of Kevin Levin, Stinkfly, 2016-2021)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TV Series (voice of Michelangelo, 2012-2017)
- Star vs the Forces of Evil, TV Series (voice of Tad, 2015-present)
- The Loud House, TV Series (voice of Luke Loud, 2016)
- Milo Murphy's Law, TV Series (voice of Mort Schaeffer, 2016-present)
- Mighty Magiswords, TV Series (voice of Noel Trollblin, 2016-present)
- All Grown Up!, TV Series (voice of JR of the "Sulky Boys", 2003)
- The Wild, Movie (voice of Ryan, 2006)
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, TV Series (voice of Chiro, 2004-2006)
- Ben 10: Alien Force - Vilgax Attacks, Video Game (voice of Kevin Levin, 2009)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction, Video Game (voice of Kevin Levin, 2010)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze, Video Game (voice of Michelangelo, 2014)
- Greg Cipes is a member of three bands: Cipes and the People, Runny Bunny Pink Frog, and Super Space Fighters.
- He sometimes calls Tara Strong "mama" which is the same nickname Beast Boy calls Raven at times in the show and even called her a "hot mama" during a interview at San Diego Comic Con in 2014.
- He and Tara Strong do what they call "Fondle Fridays" where they take a ton of selfies together and post them on Twitter.
- Like his character Beast Boy, he is also vegetarian. He has been a vegetarian since the age of 9.
- According to the SDCC 2014 interview, he is ticked off that Robin is the new funny Teen Titans character, but also admitting he is his new favorite funny character in the show.
- He sometimes refers to call Ashley Johnson his "cartoon girlfriend" in the past due to the fact she has voiced his love interests in many other shows such in Teen Titans (2003-2006), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles (2012-2017), Ben 10, and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!.
- He has written both the songs BBRae (Bae) and Fade Away. Fade Away is an actual song he performed and recorded with his band Cipes and the People but modified it for the show.
- Also Free Me (another song he preformed and recorded with his band Cipes and the People) was modified as a song for Raven which he sung in Beast Boy's voice at Kotoricon 2015 and was briefly quitely sung by Beast Boy in the episode, "How 'Bout Some Effort".
- He also admitted Tara Strong gave him some inspiration to write Beast Boy's song to Raven.
- He openly admitted Pyramid Mummy Money is one of his favorite songs from Teen Titans Go!.
- He also voiced Luke Loud (Luna Loud's male counterpart) in the Loud House episode "One of the Boys".
- Coincidentally, Cipes was also reprising his role as Michaelango in "Splinter's Rock Bottom" and "Shredder and April" which is the title of a sketch of a TMNT parody from the episode "Super Guitario Center" of Adult Swim's show Robot Chicken.
- Outside his voice role as Beast Boy, he appeared for the first time as himself in Teen Titans Go! in the episode, "The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular!", along with the rest of the cast, in honor of the success of recording over 200 episodes for the series.
- This would later happen again in "Creative Geniuses".
- He frankly admitted that he is a patient with skin cancer and a bone disease on his Twitter and it’s his raw vegan diet that is keeping him alive.
- He owns a chihuahua dog named Wingman G. Cipes, whom he refers as his son on social media.
- His favorite song from the series is Pyramid Mummy Money. He also likes Waffles Song.
|The image gallery for Greg Cipes may be viewed here.|