The H.I.V.E. Tower is the residence of the villainous H.I.V.E. Five. This H-shaped building is where they live and spend their time when they're not committing crimes. It also serves as their headquarters. It is located right across from the Titans Tower in Jump City.
- Teen Titans
- Aqualad (former prisoner)
Building Structure and Location
The H.I.V.E. Tower is shaped like a capital H, and made of mostly purple tinted glass. It is located on the right, next to Titans Tower, as seen when Robin visits their kitchen.
The building appears to be quite different from Titans Tower; it has much more space, and being built on top of a giant spherical platform instead of an island.
- Living Room: Unlike the Titans Tower, Hive Tower has two elevators (probably on both parallel sides of the "H"). The floor extends from underneath the elevator over to a den, and a couch is built in along side of it.
- Kitchen: A giant room with a large glass window facing Titans Tower. It has a woodburning stove and pizza oven.
- Gaming Room: The gaming room has several video games, an air hockey table, and a soda fountain.
- Reactor Core: The Reactor Core powers the tower.
- Gizmo's Room: Gizmo's room is somewhat visible in "Operation Tin Man".
- Jinx's Room: Jinx's room is somewhat visible in "Jinxed", she has a lots of books and a computer.
- Prison Cell: A room where prisoners/or intruders are held hostage. Aqualad was seen locked up in this room in "Costume Contest".
- Hallways: The hallways are shown in "Scary Figure Dance".
- Mammoth's Room: TBA
- See-More's Room: TBA
- Billy Numerous' Room: TBA
- Almost all of the features in the H.I.V.E. Tower are hexagonal, have a bee on them, or have an "H" on them.
- As shown in "In and Out", Titans Tower can be seen from H.I.V.E. Tower, meaning they are located very close to each other.
- In "Costume Contest", the H.I.V.E. decorated the tower in the same vein as most haunted houses with spooky themes like cobwebs, a fog machine, a ghost (even though it is a sheet with a rope and a recording of a ghostly voice), portraits with moving eyes and the like.