John Stewart is a minor character in Teen Titans Go!. He is a member of the Green Lantern Corps. His powers come from a mystical green ring on his finger that make him fly and create items to use against villains.
While Batman is performing a guitar solo to the crowd (assembled for a concert about Fleshy Guy being a real boy), John can be seen pumping his fist to the music, along with other iconic DC Comics characters, such as Nite Owl, The Joker, The Riddler, and others.
Wearing a dark black jumpsuit, John has a lot of upper-body strength. The color and wrists of his suit are colored a vibrant green, and on his hand is the infamous Green Lantern ring. He is bald and looks very serious/intense with his black mustache and beard.
- Orangins (cameo)
- A Little Help Please (cameo)
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (speaking debut)
- John Stewart also appeared in Young Justice, voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson and in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited, voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- His design in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies is slightly different than his design shown in the series. In the series, he had a bit of facial hair, but in the movie, he is clean cut and appears to have a more muscular build along with having a slightly different suit than what he was seen in the series.
- His original design was based on his appearance from Justice League Unlimited.