He is later seen in "I'm the Sauce" drinking chocolate milk with the Titans and the other villains after their game of Heads-Up Seven Up, and once again in "Black Friday" running over Starfire while shopping.
Kyd Wykkyd wears a dark purple cowl with a light purple-gray suit. His mask has bat-like ears and covers his entire head except for his mouth. He also has purple-blue gloves, tights and boots. He wears a red eye mask, similar to that of Robin's. Although in Teen Titans, he had red eyes and no mask covering them.
- Nose Mouth (debut, cameo)
- Costume Contest (cameo on painting)
- Kyd Wykkyd's name is a homophone of "Kid Wicked".
- Kyd Wykkyd's uniform resembles very closely to Batman's. It is often joked that he is a look alike or a Batman fan.
- He is the fourteenth/fifteenth villain from the original series to return, along with Control Freak.
- He does not make any sort of appearance in seasons two, five or six.
- In the original series, Kyd Wykkyd was the sixth member of the H.I.V.E. Five. In this series, he was dropped from the group in order to leave the group with five members.
- In the original series, Kyd Wykkyd and See-More were portrayed as best friends. In this series, Billy Numerous has taken his place as See-More's companion.
- Kyd Wykkyd is one of several of the Titans' villain who were not actually in the comics. He was created originally for the first Teen Titans series. Because of this, his origin is unknown before joining the H.I.V.E Academy.
- He doesn't have any sort of reincarnation anywhere else except for a few scenes in the comics based on the Teen Titans Go! series. The directors stated that they wanted a cool bad guy, so they made Kyd Wykkyd.
- Kyd Wykkyd is the only original series villain who has physically appeared in Teen Titans Go!, but to not appear in "The Titans Show" at the time the episode first aired.
- Kyd Wykkyd has not yet spoken one time in either the original Teen Titans or in this show.
- Kyd Wykkyd and Raven are often said to have similar personalities, both appearing to be emotionless and both adapt a power of darkness.
- Out of all the villains from the original series who have physically appeared in Teen Titans Go! , Kyd Wykkyd has the least amount of total screen-time.