The Magic God is the ruler of all magical things in the universe. He presides over the Magic Realm, judging his lowly magic subjects' magician skills. He made a debut in "Real Magic." He is voiced by Tom Kenny.
The Magic God is the supreme ruler of his dimension, the Magic Realm. He is a well known figure in the magical world, with Raven talking about him and his ruthlessness over petty magic tricks. The Magic God is to be feared, and even Raven showed timidity towards him.
After Robin constantly performed lame magic tricks, a giant rabbit appeared, because Robin's magic tricks were dumb. He and Raven were teleported into the Magic Realm to kneel before the all powerful Magic God, just as Raven had warned. He ordered the two to start doing entertaining tricks; and if the Magic God was not pleased, they would have to work in the mines for eternity.
Raven pulls out an amazing spectacle of a magic trick, making a monster turn into thousands of ice crystals, but this act does not impress the Magic God. Robin's turn is next, and he pulls off one of his signature petty tricks. It's funny though, as this manages to delight the Magic God, and he gleefully applauds Robin for his creativity. So it turns out he favors prestidigitation over actual sorcery. Afterwards, he sentences Raven to labor in the mines.
However, the Magic God goes back on his decree when Robin pleads for him to give Raven another chance. After she performs the "pulling off thumb" trick, the Magic God accepts this as legitimate magic and passes them both.
Due to his role as the ultimate overseer of magic, the Magic God has the physicality of an enormous light blue rabbit. He dresses in a crimson suit with a white undershirt. His bow tie is red, and his clothes are very much what a magician would wear. The Magic God appears to be quite old, due to his white hair and mustache.
Powers and Abilities
- Deity Physiology: True to his name, the Magic God is a divinely powerful being, and can possibly outmatch lesser magical beings or people. Being a Deity, he is transcendent above the limitations of lesser beings, especially whenever it comes to all of his abilities as a transcendent being. While not exactly a Deity Lord nor even a Monotheistic Deity, it doesn't change the fact that he's still a powerful being forced to be reckoned with towards malevolent beings or people. Moreover, his level of power (especially his abilities) is beyond logical understanding, even though his power set is basically involved in magic.
- Omni-Magic: Again, he's the most powerful magician to ever exist, and his level of magic is on a nigh omnipotent scale. Even if its not truly omnipotent, he can still outmatch almost anything in existence, even possibly Trigon if he manages to upset the balance of magic somehow.
- Multiple Eyes: The most prominent feature of the Magic God is that he has one extra eye. Even if one of the eyes have been destroyed, he will still have two other eyes that can function.
- Real Magic (debut)
- The Titans Show (cameo)
- The Streak (cameo)
- The Magic God is similar to the Titans' villain, Mumbo Jumbo. Both have blue/green skin, magic abilities, debuted in "Real Magic", and are voiced by Tom Kenny. However, any connection they may share is unknown and probably coincidental.
- Ironically, he apparently likes poor magic, given his status in the magic world.