Miss Martian first appears in the episode "Let's Get Serious", where she, along with her teammates Aqualad and Superboy, help rout the H.I.V.E. Five that the Teen Titans were too silly to handle. She, however, has no lines in the episode.
In "What We Learned at Camp", after the summer camp reaches to an end, she is seen crying and hugging with Artemis before her uncle Martian Manhunter in his car came to pick her up.
She is a green-skinned female humanoid with amber eyes outlined by prominent black lining and shoulder-length red hair. She also has freckles on her cheeks.
Her former primary outfit consists of a short-sleeved white top with a red X on it, along with blue skirt, cape, gloves, and ankle-high boots. For covert work, she dons a long-sleeved black suit with the same red X, black shoes, and her blue cape; the overall style is similar to the clothing worn by the Martian Manhunter. While at Superman's Fortress of Solitude, her suit remained in the same style, except white.
Powers and Abilities
- Telekinesis: Miss Martian is a powerful telekinetic, capable of moving objects with her mind.
- Shape-shifting: Miss Martian can take on the shape of any living organism, and can partially change her body. She can hold any form for as long as she requires.
- Telepathy: Miss Martian is one of the most powerful known telepaths, easily able to explore the minds of others.
- Flight: Miss Martian has the power of flight.
- Let's Get Serious (debut, non-speaking)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition
- Forest Pirates (cameo)
- Snot and Tears
- What We Learned at Camp
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Dance Crew Edition (cameo)
- A Little Help Please (cameo)
- Manor and Mannerisms (cameo)
- Starstruck (debut, cameo on cover)
- Miss Martian's original appearance is based on her Season 1 design from Young Justice. Later on, she was redesigned to match the art style of Teen Titans Go! in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies and in her future appearances in the show.
- In Young Justice, Beast Boy considers her his "blood sister" after she saved his life.
- In Young Justice, she was in a relationship with Superboy, and as of the third season of that series, they are engaged in the episode "Princess All"