In his debut episode "Employee of the Month: Redux", No-Fu conspires with Meaty by opening a meat related fast food shop, with the intention to possibly kidnap all the cattle from Earth. Throughout the course of his plan, he acts as a behind-the-scenes antagonist.
No-Fu is a block of tofu in a container filled with a pink liquid, and has a robotic body attached to it.
Powers & Abilities
- Newfu Generation
- Technology Embodiment
- Employee of the Month: Redux (debut)
- He is the second antagonist that is a farmer. The first one was Old McDonald in "Titan Saving Time".
- He is the sixth character from Season 4 to be voiced by Scott Menville. The previous characters he voiced are Robin, The Brain, Birdarang, Killer Moth and the Easter Bunny.
- This character is based of Newfu, a character from the original series who is also a talking tofu.
- This tofu is differennt from the once from the original series because of their different names (despite sounding very similar), and since No-Fu has a robotic body while Newfu didn't.
- In the original series, Newfu was voiced by Rob Paulsen, but in Teen Titans Go!, No-Fu is instead voiced by Scott Menville.
- He presumably died since Cyborg ate him at the end of the episode without knowing he is not a ordinary chunk of tofu.
- He is listed as "The Source" in the credits.