Plasmus is a dark purple sludge monster with multiple green, acidic eyes that are outlined in black. He is enormous, being taller and wider than many buildings in Jump City. However, he can turn back to normal in human form only when he's put into sleep. When he is asleep, he is a skinny human.
Powers and Abilities
The list below only contains those displayed in the show (so far):
- Deviant Physiology: Plasmus, thanks to being a monsterous mutant, has some physiology powers that he can use for combat.
- Some of Their Parts (cameo)
- In the original series, Plasmus is portrayed as a tragic villain who was once a human, but in this series, he is portrayed as a mindless, rampaging monster, who is very easily defeated.
- His human form hasn't appeared in Teen Titans Go! because when he's defeated, he stays in his sludgy monster form as shown in "Some of Their Parts".
- He is the sixth villain from the original series to return.
- In the original series, he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, but in Teen Titans Go!, his role for Plasmus is uncredited.
- In "The Cape", he is dubbed by Greg Cipes.
- His mouth resembles Wildmutt and Mot Snikrep from Ben 10. His body also resembles Cannonbolt from the same series.
- In the original series, he worked for Slade, along with Cinderblock and Overload.
- Plasmus's design in Teen Titans Go! is based on his second form from the original series.
- He appears to be much more muscular than he was in the original series.