- Are you telling me what to do?
- --Rose in "Cool School"
First appearing in "Cool School," Rose is detained at the Juvenile Correction Facility, where she breaks out of her confinement and is confronted by the Teen Titans. She easily defeats all of the Titans, using sarcastic insults which mentioned sensitive topics, including part of Robin's leprechaun status except for Raven, with whom she has an exchange of insults. However, the two girls come to respect one another, deeming each other to be "cool." They quickly become friends and the two hang out together. Robin repeatedly tries to get Rose to return to prison, but to no avail. Being the daughter of Slade, Rose loved being devious, bad, cruel, and at the top. Raven liked it, and not just because Robin was harassed. They went all around crazy. They caused ruckus, stole, and hung out.
Eventually, Rose thinks of harming Sticky Joe, which Raven doesn't allow, causing a fight to ensue between the girls. After being stopped by Raven, Rose overpowers her with her highly superior combat skills and is about to finish her off, but the other Titans come to Raven's rescue. However, Rose effortlessly defeats all the Titans and holds them at sword point. Starfire then tells Raven that even though they aren't cool, they were once best friends, to the disgust of Rose. The affection was horrible, sickening, and surprisingly strong to her. The Titans then realize this is Rose's weakness and continue their display of friendly affection, eventually leading to her nausea and defeat. By the end of the episode, she is returned back to prison. While in prison once again, it is not shown that she dislikes Raven. They continue conversation, and silently make fun of Robin's lame comments.
In the two-part episode, "Operation Dude Rescue", Rose was one of the girls Raven and Starfire sought out to get extra help from when planning to rescue her male teammates from The Brain. At first Rose rejects offering her assistance but is later convinced to do so. Rose and Raven even told one another they've missed each other which repairs their friendship. Rose also comments in the episode that she liked that Raven knew what she liked. Rose assisted the girls in taking out the brain, by using her swords and katana to defeat them, with the help of Starfire's detraction .She also used her katana to field the power ball into the force field. She was later seen with Terra and Jinx, questioning the boy's so-called "chivalry." She got milkshakes with the other girls, taking the milk cue from Jinx.
In "Island Adventures, Part 5: The Titans Show," she was one of the many villains who watched the Titans and their ridiculous antics from afar. When discovered, she joined with Terra, who gave her lift with her strong geokinetic abilities, to beat Raven. However, Raven pushed her through a portal and crashed into Terra.
Rose acts with the assumed authority of the Wilson name and knows she is super cool. She will make fun of anyone who she thinks is lame with some clever psychological jabs, even if they do not deserve it. She has an answer or comeback for nearly everything and seems to deeply despise authority - especially if she considers them weak, dull-witted, or lame - and quickly becomes violent and aggressive over being told what to do or being talked down to. She is repulsed by acts she considers weak, such as affection, mercy, and love and is out-spoken about this. She does not hesitate to throw daggers, sword fight, or engage in combat at a moment's notice. She seems to have little to no sense of empathy, as seen towards her careless act of violence at Sticky Joe, which may be evidence of sociopathy.
Rose has her father's resemblances, having long white hair, wearing a black eye-patch concealing her scar, black and dark blue unitard, and blue armor along with her metallic knee pads and boots. She also wears orange gloves on her hands, and is equipped with two katanas.
She also has orange eye color, visibly seen on her one good eye. Is also seen wearing red armor, atop the blue. Some of the red armor is also used as a pocket, which she uses to hide valuables, evidence, or just weapons. In the original Teen Titans Comics, she is seen with light gray/blue eyes. She also keeps a small pocket knife behind her ear, which can be seen in the second part of "Operation Dude Rescue".
- Enhanced Strength/Superhuman Speed: Rose has incredible amounts of physical strength and stamina, making her a physically imposing and formidable opponent.
- Advanced Martial Arts: Rose is also skilled in various fighting styles of hand-to-hand combat and kickboxing. She is likewise prone to mixing up her weapon-based attacks with martial arts moves, such as simply punching her opponent.
- Witty Remarks: Rose is a master at hurting people with her insults and sarcasm, just as Raven does.
- Superhuman Agility/Enhanced Reflexes: Rose is extraordinarily agile, being able to easily dodge Starfire's star-bolts. Because of this, she is fast and agile in battle, able to outmaneuver almost any opponent she comes across and jump exceptionally high and far. These abilities also grant her impressive parkour and free-running skills, allowing her to scale almost any surface or terrain quickly with noticeable ease.
- Gymnastics: Rose is able to do multiple flips, twirls, atop-bar combat, and cartwheels; as seen when fighting both Raven and the Brain.
- Dual Katanas: Rose possesses expert knowledge and skill with a sword, and can wield two at once. Possibly three if using her mouth or a leg.
- Stilettos: Rose is a master markswoman, able to skillfully hit targets from a distance. This skill, also known as "stilettos," which involves shuriken knives and hand arrows. Even with her eye closed, she has a deadly accuracy with these weapons, and uses them to pin her opponents down. While she usually pins her opponents down with her stilettos, she has been seen throwing them in a way that would cause severe, and possibly fatal, injuries, such as when she attacked Sticky Joe. She was also seen using them in "Operation Dude Rescue" in destruction of property.
- Pocket Knife: She has not been yet seen using this knife, though she can be seen carrying it with her, implying she knows how to use it.
- Cool School (debut)
- Black Friday (cameo)
- Bottle Episode (flashback, no lines)
- Operation Dude Rescue
- The Titans Show (cameo)
- The Streak (cameo)
- Costume Contest (cameo)
- The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular! (cameo as plushie)
- Main article: Ravager/Relationships
- She has never made an appearance in the original Teen Titans animated series; nor was she even mentioned or referenced by her father Slade, who was a major villain then. Same with her, in the new series.
- Although she did not appear in the original series itself, she did however, appear in a comic issue of the comic series based off of it.
- She became an Honorary Titan in the original Teen Titans comics. However, she is a villain again in this series.
- This version of Rose Wilson is based off her counterpart from the comic series based on the original Teen Titans show rather than her Pre-52 Teen Titans comic counterpart where she was portrayed as a hero and a member of the Teen Titans.
- Rose Wilson has an inspiration for Terra in the original series. In fact, they both worked for Slade as his loyal apprentice and servant while having a distorted "father-daughter" relationship. Also, while Terra worked for Slade, her bangs covered up her eye to resemble Rose's eye-patch.
- It's unknown if her empathetic-yet-comedic insults actually cause other people harm, or if it's just emotional harm being exaggerated for humor.
- It is unknown if she is indeed a superhuman like her comic book counterpart, or if she is simply an ordinary human in highly-developed peak condition.
- This is Rose Wilson's second animated appearance. She also appears in Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths," in an alternative universe.
- According to Chris Battle, Rose Wilson in this series was co-designed by him and Aaron Horvath. Chris himself came up with the idea of Rose's Techo-Swords having liquid metal blades to work out some staging problems that come with having two big swords attached to a small character’s back.
"You're a real disappointment, Raven..."
"You telling me what to do!?"
"I don't like you talking to me like that, for talking to her like that!"
"More like Titans Go... Away!"
"You want to do... I don't know...whatever?"
"I like that you hate things..."
"No, this is jail!"
"Oh, look, it just opened..."
"Shh... You're gonna get me in trouble with the guards!"
"Oh, ok, I'm doing it anyway!"
"Cool school is not cool. But don't worry...you'll be dead soon and dead people are cool."
"You really know what I like. I like that."
"I'm not really into helping."
"I cannot believe... How much I've missed you."
"I like that you like that I like that you know what I like."
"Can we send her back to the trash hole?"
"This is all peaches and cream, but we're still stuck in here!"
|The image gallery for Ravager may be viewed here.|