He is not revealed until at the very end of the episode "The Mask". Robin tried his best and succeeded in hiding his true face, along with his parasitic twin from the Teen Titans. How Robin acquired this parasite is not known, but it is shown he and the parasite get along very well, sharing laughs and food.
- The Mask (debut)
- The parasite is not present in Driver's Ed when Robin was taking his eye exam, and instead he had black dots for eyes.
- It's possible that Robin acquired this parasite sometime later, or the dotted eyes was another mask.
- It's possible that they are conjoined twins.
- Robin's Parasitic Twin is able to fit perfectly underneath Robin's mask without any noticeable bulge.
- Alternatively, he may have been hiding deep in Robin's socket, or the mask's structure is specially designed to give the smooth appearance.
- Robin's twin more than likely does not exist as instances cannot be taken too seriously within the theme of the show. However it did make a small cameo in "Beast Boy's St. Patrick's Day Luck, and It's Bad" and reappeared in "TV Knight 2".
- He bares a slight resemblance to Larry.
- Strangely, Robin's parasitic twin does not appear in Business Ethics Wink Wink when Starfire examines Robin's left eye.
- The parasitic twin does not appear in "Christmas Crusaders", where Robin is shown twice without his mask.