- I am Sapphire
- --Sapphire in In and Out
In "In and Out", after Starfire hears Robin and Cyborg (as Red X and Stone) had experienced great luxuries at H.I.V.E. Tower, she (along with Raven and Beast Boy) decide to join them. She takes on the alter ego of Sapphire and infiltrates the Tower, where she indulges in the smoothie machine among other things. Her cover is finally blown when the H.I.V.E. Five try to kick the disguised Titans out by blowing up the tower, and Beast Boy accidentally reveals himself. She proceeds to fight the H.I.V.E. Five with the other Titans, but the tower still gets blown up anyway.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand to Hand Combat: Sapphire was easily able to overwhelm Mammoth with blows and kicks, rendering him helpless.
- Flight: Sapphire is able to levitate freely.
- "In and Out" (debut)
- Her name originates from the crystal named "Sapphire". Her name is also a reference to a group of Green Lantern villainesses called "Star Sapphire".
- This is the second time villain identity was adopted by Starfire, the first being her villain persona in the episode "Starfire the Terrible".
- She shares her name with the troll from Trollz, Sapphire Trollzawa. And the Gem from Steven Universe, Sapphire.