Superboy first appears in the episode Let's Get Serious, where he, along with his teammates Aqualad and Miss Martian help defeat the H.I.V.E. Five, which the Teen Titans were too silly to handle. He, however, has no lines in the episode.
Superboy is a partial genetic clone of Superman. Superboy is muscular and has black hair with blue eyes. Superboy wears a black T-shirt with the S-shield in red. He also donned dark blue fatigue pants tucked into dark-brown combat boots with a large buckled-belt.
Powers and abilities
- Flight: Superboy can defy gravity and travel through the air.
- Superhuman Strength: Superboy has strength many times greater than that of an average human.
- Invulnerability: Superboy is invulnerable to conventional damage, and it takes a lot to inflict any significant injury upon him.
- Proficient Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Superboy has been trained in combat, and is fairly skilled.
- Let's Get Serious (debut)
- Real Orangins (cameo on computer)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition (cameo)
- Forest Pirates (cameo)
- Snot and Tears
- What We Learned at Camp
- Superboy could not actually fly in Young Justice, neither did he display any interest in wooing girls.
- However, this trait is more accurate to his comic counterpart.
- Superboy is the fourth male character, other than Robin, that Starfire is attracted to. The others are Speedy, Aquaman, Nibor and Kid Flash.
- He was voiced by Nolan North in Young Justice, who was also the voice of Superman.
- Regardless of his design in "Let's Get Serious", in an later episode and in the film, he gets redesigned in the Teen Titans Go! animation style.
- In Young Justice, he was in a relationship with Miss Martian, and as of the third season of that series, they are engaged.