- Teen Titans
- Control Freak
- Super Hero Girls (G2)
- The Poop Patrol (debut)
- Blackfire (mentioned by Starfire)
- This episode was announced at the DC FanDome event.
- This episode released on digital before TV. In this case, it was premiered on Amazon Prime.
- This is the seventh crossover episode. The ones prior are "TTG v PPG", "Cartoon Feud", "Teen Titans Roar!" "Ghost With the Most" and "Huggbees" chronologically. Some of the crossovers do not count. ("Let's Get Serious", "Truth, Justice and What?", "Beast Boy's That's What's Up")
- This is also the DC Super Hero Girls' first crossover.
- This is actually the 2nd Time the Superhero girls interact with the Titans. In a 10-second advertisement for "Teen Titans Go! to the Movies", followed by G1 webisodes of DCSHG, the Super Hero Girls watched the Titans as Robin tells the viewer that the movie was released. Also, The Late Batsby short premiered.
- DC Superhero Girls Generation 2 versions of Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Zatanna and Bumblebee, with the exception of Jessica Cruz, are similar to their TTG counterparts.
- Although G2 Batgirl made her speaking debut, her TTG counterpart already did, as voiced by the same actress.
- This episode reunites Tara Strong (Raven) with Kari Wahlgren, Grey DeLisle, Nicole Sullivan, Myrna Velasco and Kimberly Brooks.
- According to the executives, the TTG version of Bumblebee was supposed to return in the episode. However, they decided not to include her because they wanted to focus on a 5-member team, thus making some fans upset.
- This was going to be the 300th episode. However, it was later switched out for "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Dance Crew Edition".
- This was the last episode to air in 2020.
- Amy Wolfram, the writer of the episode, was a writer for season 5 of the original 2015 DC Superhero Girls.
- As the title implies, this episode serves as the sequel to Season 5's "Cartoon Feud".
- Raven mention her own problematic relationship with her father.
- Starfire mentions her banishment by her sister Blackfire.
- Beast Boy and Cyborg joining the girls and the DC Superhero Girls is similar to them joining Starfire and Raven after losing the Boys Vs. Girls Challenge in "Boys vs Girls".
- Like its prequel, "Cartoon Feud", this episode references the game show Family Feud.
- There is a gag of Lex Luthor stealing cakes, which was a reference to a detail revealed in a recent Superman comic. In the comics, Lex once stole forty cakes from a school bake sale when he was a child.
- Beast Boy referring to G2 Bumblebee as "Bumbles" is a reference to the TTG version of Bumblebee during her temporary stay with the Titans from the episodes "Forest Pirates" through "The Viewers Decide".
The transcript for "Superhero Feud" can be found Superhero Feud/Transcript.
|The image gallery for Superhero Feud may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.