Superman (Kal-El) is the superhero defender of Metropolis and a member of the Justice League as well as the Legion of Superheroes. He made his debut in the comic Silicon Valley Cyborg. He made his first speaking debut in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies, voiced by Nicolas Cage.
Powers and Abilities
Superman's abilities are powered by yellow sun rays. However, Kryptonite and red sun rays weaken him.
Kryptonian Physiology: Being a powerful Kryptonian he has all possible physiology powers that his race has. His cellular structure, is far more powerful than that of an average human, though it can be possible that certain powers can counteract this. Within his body he also has several internal organs, which are not well understood by this point in time, which would possibly be responsible for generating a bio-matrix force-field around his body to protect him from harm. Furthermore, his cellular structure can absorb solar energy which originates from the Sun, which can be used in order to empower himself and defeat his enemies.
- Solar Energy Absorption: Like all of his kind, he absorbs solar radiation to further empower himself in the battlefield.
- Solar Empowerment: Under the effect of solar energy, his power increases to the point where his strength becomes more powerful.
- Strength Infinitum: Superman can lift many heavy objects including planes, skyscrapers, and the moon apparently. Despite his strength is permanently tied to his self-empowerment of solar energy, there's no approximate limit to how far his strength can escalate.
- Superhuman Durability: Superman virtually cannot be harmed in anyway, with the exception of Kryptonite, which weakens him and makes him vulnerable.
- Super Speed: Superman can move "faster than a speeding bullet" in a short amount of time
- X-Ray Vision: Superman has the ability to see through any mineral on earth (but lead).
- Heat Vision: He also has the ability to shoot lasers out of his eyes.
- Freeze Breath: Superman can shoot cold air out of his mouth, which can freeze anything it comes in contact with.
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- Orangins (referenced by Cyborg)
- Brain Percentages
- Classic Titans
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star (in-person debut)
- Flashback (cameo on puzzle box)
- TV Knight 3
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (speaking debut)
- Par for the Course (cameo)
- Silicon Valley Cyborg (debut, cameo)
- Prank'd! (cameo)
- Misadventures in Babysitting
- Customer Support (cameo on jet)
- Claus of the Batman
- Superman appears on the sign for "Justice Java" in Jump City, this was briefly first shown in "Driver's Ed" when Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven are sitting at a café table and when a Demon is hiding under a manhole.
- His design in the series and film is different then his design in the comics based off the series.
- In "TV Knight 2" and "Mo' Money Mo' Problems", it is revealed his fellow Justice League teammate, Batman, owns pajamas and swimming trunks with his symbol on them.