Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse is a crossover movie event between Teen Titans Go! and DC Super Hero Girls.
With the help of an ancient Kryptonian power, Lex Luthor unites the world’s Super-Villains to capture all of Earth’s Super Heroes, until … only the DC Super Hero Girls are left to stop the Legion of Doom. Our heroes must cross dimensions to rescue their fellow Super Heroes from the Phantom Zone, but a fortuitous wrong turn leads them to Titans Tower – where they find much-needed allies in the Teen Titans. The young Super Heroes discover their combined strength – and usual comic relief – are essential to save the day in this blockbuster event!
Cast and Characters
- This is the fourth Teen Titans Go! movie.
- This is the third time Teen Titans Go! crosses over with DC Super Hero Girls (2019).
- This confirms that the Superhero Girls the Titans have encountered and befriended are not the ones they encountered in "Superhero Feud" and four-part episode "Space House", and "Exchange Students", considering it was their fourth time.
- This is the 3rd time all the Titans have met the DC Super Hero Girls, the second being the four-part story Space House in 2021.
- Fred Tatasciore reprises his role as Jor-El in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies.
- This is the second time a DC Comics logo with TTG variant was used.
- This is the very first time that the Phantom Zone appears as a major factor.
- In the DC Kids Fandome trailer, Jessica calling the Titans "Tweens" is a callback to the 2019 DCSHG episode, "#TweenTitans" that involves Jessica and Karen babysitting the tween counterparts of the Titans in their own DCSHG universe.
- On the teaser trailer, as well as the ending, the 1970's counterparts of Justice League, with Robin, made their cameo appearance.
- There are no errors.
- There are no running gags.
|The image gallery for Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse may be viewed here.|