Summer's in the air and the Teen Titans are leaving Jump City behind for six fun-filled weeks of mosquitoes, sunstroke, and poison ivy at summer camp! What the Titans don't realize until they arrive is that this is Camp Apokolips, where the "bug juice" is made with real bugs, the swimming pool is a fire pit, and the lunch lady is Granny Goodness! Things only get worse when they encounter the bunks they'll be competing against in the camp's games: the Titans East and the H.I.V.E. Five! Given all of that, there's only one thing on Robin's mind...
No, not escape. It's how to beat the other bunks to become the camp champions. This is Robin, remember?
The Titans are packing for camp…but not the same one as last year, because SOMEONE flooded the Hall of Justice with molten marshmallow.
Starfire writes a letter home…to her teammates, who are going to camp with her.
Cyborg thinks band camp would ROCK, but sadly, the Titans should not expect to perform big musical numbers at Camp Apokolips.
Beast Boy writes his stepmother, who interrupts a battle to read it aloud.
The camper-of-the-year competition heats up! Literally, in Robin's case.
Raven's letter to Trigon reveals her spookiest moments at camp.
Lunch at Camp Apokolips is an eat-or-be-eaten kind of adventure.
Robin's competition with Speedy takes over his letter home.
In this issue, Beast Boy meets a certain terrifying beast of the pit!
Green Arrow thinks the postman has failed his city, but he reads Speedy's letter anyway.
In this issue, things get weird in Dr. Bedlam's terrorium!
Billy Numerous can't quite decide to who write to (so he writes to everyone).
It's the "Run for your Anti-Life" on the final day at Camp!
Cyborg waited till the very end of camp to write his letter, but he's finally pulled himself together.
Camp Apokolips isn't just scary for the campers. Even the parademons need to write letters home!
Cyborg finally gets to perform his big musical number. Who needs band camp anyway?
- Doctor Bedlam
- Billy Numerous
- Mad Harriet
- Devilance the Pursuer
- Mr. Miracle
- Chapters that involve the Titans, Speedy, Billy Numerous and one of the Parademons writing their letters have different artists rather than Marcelo DiChiara.
- This is the first time Gleek, the Wonder Twins’ pet monkey, has appeared in the Teen Titans Go! universe.
- Robin's rivalry with Speedy is hinted.
- Robin's one-sided crush for Starfire is implied.
- Cyborg in this comic said that he became part robot after being attacked by a mutant, but in "Flashback" it was due to him being brutally beaten up and had to get saved by robotic enhancements.
- Robin crazily competing in everything during the camp.
|The image gallery for Teen Titans Go! To Camp may be viewed here.|