Administrators and Chat Moderators are experienced and trusted users who help out maintain the well being of the wiki. You can find them editing articles, helping others or lounging in the Discord.
These users are here to help you with your questions and make sure the wiki is running smoothly. If you have any questions for them, please do so on their message wall.
Members of Wiki Staff
Bureaucrat • Administrator
|Raven has been on this wiki since November 2015, around the Season 2 days. He mainly works on the code and scripts behind the scenes and making sure everyone has a good experience browsing the wiki. Hit him up with all your questions about this wiki, he'll give you all his support!||Semi-Active|
|Diana Lover has been here since early 2018, and into the show since Season 4. She’s enthusiastic on altering things for the better of the wiki. She's also a rare Asian semi-fan, and a shipper of BBRae.||Active|
Content & Discord Moderator
|LevelSixtyNine has been watching TTG since the very first episode aired, but joined the wiki mid 2020. He loves to edit and wishes more people contribute to this amazing wiki. He loves TTG too much and has an obsession with RobStar and BBRae.||Active|
Content & Discord Moderator
|Jimmy was some guy the staff found living in dumpster behind a Carl's Jr and decided to give a head start. He would appreciate all of your lose change and terrible career advice or start-up business ideas./For real though, if you have any concerns with a user(s), don't be shy to send a message! He'll fix the problem in no time.||Active|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Community Central's|
User Rights and Administrators how-to-guide.
Administrators (or admins) are trusted and reliable users given extra tools to perform tasks around the wiki to help with maintenance.
With their extra tools and abilities, administrators should make sure of the following.
- Administrators are not "more important" users than others. Their tools are used where considered necessary and by harnessing them you are expected to be responsible with them.
- Administrators should always be neutral. They are allowed to settle disruptions between others users in a neutral and fair way.
- Administrators should not shut down the opinion of others. They do not own the site, and thus should not act like it.
- Administrators should not promote others to chat moderators or discussion moderators, without proper discussion with the admin team.
- Blocking users should be used as a last defense. If the user is an active contributor and is doing something wrong, communication or a written warning would be given first. Blocking users should be used to prevent damage on the wiki. Not to end disagreements or because you don't like someone. However, each case is different and some may be blocked on the spot depending on the action done or their history. Blocking is at admins discretion, but should be used fairly. Trolls or intentional vandalism may be blocked on sight.
- Administrators should always be friendly! As well as welcoming of any questions.
Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from administrators. Their primary purpose is to manage users rights, so is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
- Bureaucrats only focus is to add or remove user rights from others. They should not promote "friends" or people who do not show an interest in the well-being of the wiki.
- It is important to be 100% sure with whom you give bureaucratic status to. As once the user right is added, it cannot be removed except by the person who has it themselves. So be careful!
- Generally, one active bureaucrat is needed on a wiki-per-wiki basis. Larger wikis may require more, but inactive bureaucrats can be an eyesore to others.
Chat Moderators are communicative and kind users who help assist admins in the chat room by moderating behavior and discussions. They enforce the chat guidelines and are able to ban and kick users.
Chat Moderator Tasks
- Chat moderators maintain how the chat room is flowing. They should be kind to others, and make sure the chat is an enjoyable place for users.
- Chat mods at anytime can warn/kick/or ban anyone that is causing intentional disruption in the room. If it's someone who didn't know any better, a kind warning should be given first, and if the user persists, follow with a kick and then a ban if behavior becomes worse.
- Users who are banned that the chat mods may feel may cause damage on the wiki may notify an admin immediately. Sock accounts can be banned on sight as ban evasion is not tolerated.
- DJSponge (Founder / Former Bureaucrat / Former Administrator)
- Itsme226 (Former Bureaucrat / Former Administrator)
- Ray422 (Former Bureaucrat / Former Administrator)
- Sdstig (Former Administrator)
- Booswithanger (Former Administrator)
- Mrflyingmushroom (Former Administrator)
- Raven Beauty (Former Bureaucrat / Former Administrator)
- Beastiefan83 (Former Administrator)
- Ryuku- Dragon Emperor (Former Bureaucrat/Administrator)
- GunnerSkale_777 (Former Moderator)
- D MCCG (Former Moderator)
- Icier (Former Moderator)
- Dodecadork (Former Moderator)
- Delete pages, files and restoring deleted pages.
- Moving page histories
- Page protection and removing protection.
- Blocking registered users, IP addresses and lifting blocks.
- Reverting edits in a one click action.
- Moderating chat with banning and removing bans.
- Editing white-listed MediaWiki pages.
- Accessing Theme Designer.
- Appoint and revoke chat moderators and discussion moderators.
- Grant or remove rollback rights.
- Grant or remove chat moderators.
- Grant or remove content moderators or discussion moderators.
- Grant or remove administrators.
- Grant bureaucrat status. (cannot remove!)
- Banning, kicking or removing chat bans.