This policy reflects the guidelines surrounding articles on the Wiki, which help user when contributing to pages on the Wiki.
When creating articles, users should make sure of the following:
- The article does not already exist.
- The article is relevant to Teen Titans Go!
- In addition, any information regarding to the original 2003 Teen Titans show can be added at the background in Teen Titans section underneath the trivia section of articles.
- The article is about a confirmed occurrence or topic in the show. For example, as The Flash has not appeared yet, an article about him will be automatically deleted without question.
- If there is solid proof of content in the future of the series, you may use that as reference to support the article creation.
- Articles must have about a paragraph of relevant information and the relevant infobox template (example: Character template would be used for a character article) with several sections completed. You are not required to complete an entire page yourself as others will happily add or correct in addition to what you started.
When editing articles, users should make sure of the following:
- The edit does not feature any inappropriate language (unless used in a reference to the series or within the series itself).
- The edit somehow improves the quality of the article.
- Editors should preview the article before publishing the page as minimal errors could still be present.
When moving pages, users should make sure of the following:
- The move is for a valid reason
- Ideally, if the page is misnamed or if there is a more appropriate name for it.
- Moving a highly-viewed page like an episode article without administrator consent will lead to a warning and possibly a ban. (concerns about page moves, you may consult an admin)
Upon adding categories, users should make sure of the following:
- The category exists.
- The category is relevant on the article.
- The category is not already on the article.