These are guidelines for the Chat feature on this Wiki. Generally, the chat is very welcoming towards everyone and is a great place to be able to communicate and share conversations with people and even ask questions! Just like most chats, there are a few rules to be sure and follow upon joining.
- Get started! Join anytime at your leisure in Chat!
- Be nice to other users: This should go without much explanation. Treat people as you want to be treated. If you are having a bad day, don't take it out on others, and simply leave the chat room to cool down.
- No spamming: Which means to send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) or in the main chat at a time.
- No flooding: This is when the same message is sent over and over again at a rapid speed. The message is usually long and offensive, but sometimes comprises of just one character.
- No flaming: To engage in an online argument usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more users.
- No trolling: Deliberately using offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
- No racism: No one anywhere likes it when race is involved. Especially when it's unneeded. Never bring up race in a derogatory fashion.
- No politics: Everyone has their own views and ideas when it comes to this. Wikia Chat is not the place to discuss these.
- No religion: Religion is for real life, and not for online chat-room subjects. If you are interested in religious talk, you may visit Biblicalapedia or any Wiki of your religion.
- Excessive cursing: Cursing is allowed in chat, as long as it is not extreme or directed towards another user in a crude way.
- Inciting arguments: If you are in disagreement with another it's often better to drop the topic at hand and move on, even if you may be in the right. If you feel you must comment per another user's words, please be kind and respectful when directing it to their attention. If it is not receiving good feedback then it's clear to stop immediately and bring up another subject.