- We are The Ghosts of Black Friday Present BABY!
- --The Ghosts of Black Friday Present[src]
When Starfire fell asleep in the line of Jump City Electronics she had a dream about the Ghosts of Black Friday Present. In her dream she heard loud music coming from a van. She went over and knocked to see if anyone was in it. Then G.O.B.F (Ghost of Black Friday) Beast Boy and G.O.B.F Cyborg welcomed her with offers to burgers or burritos. Starfire was overwhelmed by all the food they had. Then they said that if you buy one, you get infinity free. Starfire was surprised by all the food you can get so easily. Then Cyborg said that if Black Friday lives in your heart, any deal is possible. But then they showed her the real reason why she came, to show her that she is missing out on bonding with the other Titans in the line. Starfire realized that she was missing out but didn't want anything to do Black Friday. Then they just kept on annoying her by saying "You're sure?" until she woke up from her dream.
- Black Friday (debut)
- The Ghosts of Black Friday Present love burritos and burgers just like the normal Cyborg and Beast Boy.
- They are clearly a parody of the Ghost of Christmas Present from Charles Dickens story "A Christmas Carol".
- Arcade machines of Circle Guy and Pie Hunter can be seen in their Black Friday van. These video games were associated with Raven and Cyborg in Video Game References.