"The Night Begins to Shine 2: You're the One" is a special miniseries of Teen Titans Go!.
It is the sequel of "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day", and the 281st to 285th overall episodes of the series.
Each episode is 11 minutes, making the while miniseries 55 minutes longer when watched all at once.
"The Night Begins To Shine Two: Chapter One: Mission to Find the Lost Stems" – The elderly Titans decide to take one last trip to the world of Night Begins to Shine only to encounter a new villian ruling the land, Ultralak.
"The Night Begins To Shine Two: Chapter Two: Drums" – In order to stop Ultralak, the Titans must find three music stems, but will need help from a local Miner to get the first stem away from the Sheriff.
"The Night Begins To Shine Two: Chapter Three: Guitar" – The Titans are horrified to learn that songs are being melted down and polluting the landscape.
"The Night Begins To Shine Two: Chapter Four: Bass" – To retrieve the final stem, the Titans must conquer a virtual world full of increasingly harder obstacles.
"The Night Begins To Shine Two: Chapter Five: You're The One" – The Titans use the stems to summon B.E.R., but will it be enough to stop Ultralak the Dark Wizard?
- Beast Boy
- Ultralak (debut, final appearance)
- Sweet (final appearance)
- Baxtory (debut)
- Evil Dragon (mentioned)
- Miner (debut)
- Sheriff (debut)
- Turtle (debut)
- Fibulon (debut, final appearance)
- This episode premiered on the 15th Anniversary of the US Landfall of Hurricane Dennis.
- Judging by the ending, the Elderly Titans stay in the radical dimension forever.
- Nevertheless, by the next episode they are back to normal as teenagers, owing to the loose continuity of the series.
- This is the only time the teenage Titans aren't shown, due to the fact that this episode mostly takes place in the future.
- This is the 3rd time that we see the B.E.R. group. The other times were in the episodes The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day, and Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition (alternate ending only).
- The song "The Night Begins to Shine'' is heard again in this episode.
- The Titans are seen again with their "radical" forms.
- The old Teen Titans appear once again in the series. ("Super Robin", "Salty Codgers", "More of the Same", "Operation Dude Rescue", "Think About Your Future", "Them Soviet Boys" and "Record Book")
- The mission to collect the lost stems is similar to the plot of Avengers: Infinity War. In addition, these stems were formed at the beginning of the universe and only some could harness the power of them.
- The virtual world where the Titans avoid obstacles while riding on the motorcycle has elements very similar to the "Tron" world. When the Titans die and lose a life, they dissipate into cubicle granules just like the players in Tron. The thunderous sky and the bright, mysterious triangular-beam in the distance is very similar to the digital universe in Tron: Legacy, as well as the techno-grid landscape. Also, some of the music elements are used in that movie.
- The scene where the Titans enter the portal may be a reference to the first Stargate film.
- In the third chapter, the turtle that pretends to be a hilltop and is stuck in the swamp is very likely a reference to Morla from the Neverending Story. Both Morla and the Turtle pretend to be hilltops, they are both stuck in a swamp, and they both have accepted their fates.
- This is also the second time the series parodied Neverending Story. The first time was in "Missing".
- The memory of The Night Begins to Shine is supposed to have disappeared in the episode Had to Be There, probably due to the cause of former sixth member Bumblebee.
- The Titans appear in their elderly appearances but have their teenage "radical" forms & their normal voices.
- Surprisingly, there were almost no running gags in this episode, although technically the parts where the Elderly Titans talk about ice cream could count.
|The image gallery for The Night Begins to Shine 2: You're The One may be viewed here.|