FANDOM


  • Season 4 is confirmed, coming this October, but I'm worried about season 5... SpongeBob has it made, they'll produce new seasons forever for that show. But if Teen Titans Go! doesn't pick up momentum, than it'll probably be the last season.

      Loading editor
    • I think TTG is doing just fine to me. I even heard they got nominated for a 2017 KCA award. Even though they might not win but the fact for being nominated says something and it is even one of the top shows on Cartoon Network. I don't think we should worry about it ending as for now because we haven't even got into season 4 yet.

        Loading editor
    • I've been thinking about whether they'll be a Season 5 or not, too. But BBRAeFan's got a point. And, IF it DOES win KCA, that'll say a lot. But, Season 4 will probably last awhile, so let's just enjoy it for now. 

        Loading editor
    • Gonna be honest though, one of the main reasons why it's "one of the top shows on CN", is that it's aired constantly. 

      TTG - 5 and a half HOURS

      Other Shows - 1 to 2 hours a piece.

      Like, can you see why the ratings on CN may be skewed toward TTG? CN milks the ever living god out of it.

        Loading editor
    • That is true however them doing that I think means that it is very liked but yes they do do it over the top

        Loading editor
    • I'm 99.99999999999999999% sure that the Kids Choice Award will be won by SpongeBob again. He's won it a buncha times in a row, which is understandable because it's a Nickelodeon award show. So congrats to Teen Titans Go! for being nominated. That's about as far as they'll get, though.

        Loading editor
    • DragonicEmperor9000 wrote: Gonna be honest though, one of the main reasons why it's "one of the top shows on CN", is that it's aired constantly. 

      TTG - 5 and a half HOURS

      Other Shows - 1 to 2 hours a piece.

      Like, can you see why the ratings on CN may be skewed toward TTG? CN milks the ever living god out of it.

      That's not true! They air it a lot BECAUSE of the high ratings it gets.

        Loading editor
    • SquishyJimmy wrote:
      I'm 99.99999999999999999% sure that the Kids Choice Award will be won by SpongeBob again. He's won it a buncha times in a row, which is understandable because it's a Nickelodeon award show. So congrats to Teen Titans Go! for being nominated. That's about as far as they'll get, though.

      Still though. Being nominated is a huge honor.

        Loading editor
    • DisneyPhilip2016 wrote:

      DragonicEmperor9000 wrote: Gonna be honest though, one of the main reasons why it's "one of the top shows on CN", is that it's aired constantly. 

      TTG - 5 and a half HOURS

      Other Shows - 1 to 2 hours a piece.

      Like, can you see why the ratings on CN may be skewed toward TTG? CN milks the ever living god out of it.

      That's not true! They air it a lot BECAUSE of the high ratings it gets.

      I don't know about it having high ratings but they do have fans. They just get ignored because of how big bullies some fans of the old series can be. My little cousin (he's 5) and he loves TTG. I watched it with him the last time I visited. The show makes him happy and it's sad how subborn some people can be to try to take that away from little children all because they disapprove.

        Loading editor
    • BBRaeFan1530 wrote:
      DisneyPhilip2016 wrote:

      DragonicEmperor9000 wrote: Gonna be honest though, one of the main reasons why it's "one of the top shows on CN", is that it's aired constantly. 

      TTG - 5 and a half HOURS

      Other Shows - 1 to 2 hours a piece.

      Like, can you see why the ratings on CN may be skewed toward TTG? CN milks the ever living god out of it.

      That's not true! They air it a lot BECAUSE of the high ratings it gets.
      I don't know about it having high ratings but they do have fans. They just get ignored because of how big bullies some fans of the old series can be. My little cousin (he's 5) and he loves TTG. I watched it with him the last time I visited. The show makes him happy and it's sad how subborn some people can be to try to take that away from little children all because they disapprove.

      Eh, opinions.

      Personally, for me, I feel like it's so successful because, again, it's aired continuosly. Parents can just turn the TV on, and look, TTG keeps kids focused.

      That's not to say quality doesn't have a hand in this. It does, it's just I feel that airtime has a bigger hand. 

      Also, DisneyPhilip, by your logic, they should air SU all day given IT'S success.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message