Tim Drake (also known as Robin or Dark Robin) is a minor character in Teen Titans Go! who made a debut in "The Best Robin." In addition, he is a current member of Team Robin. He is voiced by Scott Menville.
Tim Drake became the third Robin after the death of Jason Todd. At some point, he joined a team full of other Robins called Team Robin.
There is not too much of a difference between Tim Drake and Dick Grayson - their costumes are the same and yet different; Tim Drake's is red and yellow with a black cape, while Dick has green gloves and pants. His hair is combed downwards, and his mask looks more sinister and serious.
As a normal human being, Tim Drake does not have any powers, like Robin. However, Tim seems to have the same abilities Robin has.
- Peak Human Strength: Surpasses the average human in terms of strength, endurance and stamina. He can easily perform multiple chin-ups, as well as dislocate and relocate his arm with one hand.
- Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combat: Like all the Robins, Tim is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Pain Tolerance: Tim is able to dislocate and relocate his elbow with minimal discomfort.
- Masseur: This seems to be a trait original to himself. He is able to give massages, as he gave both Raven and Starfire one.
- The Best Robin (debut)
- Egg Hunt (mentioned)
- In the end credits for the episode "The Best Robin", Tim is referred to as "Dark Robin".
- Tim Drake's design seems to be inspired by his appearance from Young Justice: Invasion.
- Tim Drake is the third Robin as the first one being Dick Grayson and the second being Jason Todd.
- This is the second time that Scott Menville voiced Tim Drake, The first time was in the 2003 video game Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu.
- His personality is based off of the One Year Later Tim Drake.
- The original series version of Robin appeared to be mostly based on Tim Drake in terms of personality and appearance. In 2008, an official DC website titled DC HeroZone confirms the Teen Titans version of Robin to be Tim Drake, and for a number of years, the website DC Beyond would refer to him as "Robin III"; however, this was most likely a mistake.
- The 2015 video game LEGO Dimensions, used the original Teen Titans TV series Robin variation for Tim Drake.
- He is good at massaging people as shown when he was massaging Starfire and Raven.
- In the comics, when Tim's time as Robin came to an end, he took on the new hero name "Red Robin".
- In the comics, Nightwing considers Tim Drake a better Robin than he was.
|The image gallery for Tim Drake may be viewed here.|