Titans East is a group of teenage superheroes affiliated with the Teen Titans. They are part of Titans International, located on the east coast of the United States (hence their team name).
As shown in Flashback, before the Teen Titans were formed, Aqualad, Speedy and Bumblebee receive flyers from Robin for tryouts to be a member of the Teen Titans. During the tryouts, they experience Robin's temper torwards the other superheroes that would later become his teammates. Because of this, Kid Flash suggests that they kick Robin out and that he should be the leader instead, to which Bumblebee, Speedy and Aqualad agree to. They take the Titans Tower and form their team.
Later on, Kid Flash and the others are challenged by Robin's team to a competition to take back the Tower and to reclaim Robin's status as leader. Eventually, the Titans overthrow Kid Flash, breaking his leg and throwing him out of the Tower. Hobbling away, Kid Flash suggests that they should form Titans East on the East Coast.
Every year, Titans East throw a party, inviting several heroes around the world to come and celebrate with them, as shown in "Starliar". However, the Teen Titans ruined their party from last year. Titans East banned all of the members of the Teen Titans (except Starfire) from ever coming to their parties again.
The team was seen competing in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star", with Bumblebee twirling hoops, Aqualad juggling swordfish, Speedy shooting arrows, and Más y Menos tap dancing.
The team competed again in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition", this time competing together as a team. However, they were eliminated offscreen.
The Titans East later attend the Super Summer Hero Camp. In "Forest Pirates", it is revealed that Robin sabotaged them by giving them "poop yogurt" so that they won't win the canoe race. However, Bumblebee was the only one to not be poisoned. They appear throughout the Super Summer Hero Camp arc, with Bumblebee joining the Teen Titans as the sixth member of the team.
After the events of "What We Learned at Camp", the current state of the Titans East was unknown for a while, due to Bumblebee joining the Teen Titans.
In "The Viewers Decide", it is revealed that they've been looking for her and that everything has been difficult since she left, such as with high rent, more chores and tougher battles. It is also revealed that Kid Flash joined the Titans East again at some point during this time. They show up to the Titans Tower to take Bumblebee back, but they get into an argue about which team Bumblebee belongs to. Bumblebee shut them all up telling them that it's not up to them. Cyborg then explains that in the older days, the viewers decided a character’s fate by calling in and voting, so Beast boy proceeds to do just that, suddenly a number appears at the bottom of the screen and he starts urging people to call it. Aqualad thanks Beast boy for showing Bumblebee just how wacked in the head he is and says that Bumblebee is leaving with them now. Bumblebee pushes Aqualad off her and yells that it’s not their decision. Robin rushes up to Bumblebee and asks for a chance to convince her to stay, Bumblebee grudgingly agrees to this but tells them to be professional about it. She asks for their best business proposals.
After the Titans West gave a bunch of snazzy visuals and enticing offers, The Titans East procced to give their business proposals but it turns out that they were crossing their fingers behind their backs the entire time. They all begin to argue about who deserves Bumblebee, but she’s had enough. She yells at them to shut up, then proceeds to say that she wasn’t convinced by either proposal. So Robin says that it’s up to the viewers. He tells them to call a number that appears on screen and vote. Kid Flash yells at him to stop and that there is no number. Speedy asks Bumblebee what they need to do to convince her, and she answers that they can try dazzling her. The Titans East offers her a new car (an old hatch-back sedan with fake leather seats) and a trip to a fancy island. Bumblebee doesn’t know who to choose, saying that both teams offer such good deals, so Beast Boy decides to make the decision a little easier for Bumblebee by turning into an elephant and destroying the car the Titans East were going to give her. They’re all enraged by this and the two teams begin tearing apart each other's stuff. Bumblebee tells them that she’s going to go be Batman now, but Robin says that there’s one last way to decide her fate: the viewers. He addresses the viewers telling them to call a number that appears at the bottom of the screen and text the codes for either Titans East or Titans West. Of course, being the jerk that he is, he makes the code impossibly long for Titans East and only one digit for Titans West. This results in literally no one calling in for Titans East and Titans West winning. They all start celebrating by rubbing it into Titans East’s faces and dancing around. But it appears that Bumblebee has long left and is with Commissioner Gordon.
As Bumblebee decided to go solo near the end of the episode as "Batbee", Kid Flash has been revealed to have permanently replaced her as a member of the team. They appeared again competing in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Justice League Edition", where they were seen rehearsing as a band. However, once they found out that the Justice League was also competing, they, along with the other teams (except for the Titans), decided to call quits and leave, since they have no chance against them.
- Bumblebee (leader, formerly, temporarily joined the Teen Titans)
- Kid Flash (as of "The Viewers Decide")
- The Date (Speedy only)
- Starliar (debut, cameo)
- Missing (Aqualad only, cameo)
- Más y Menos (Más and Menos, cameo by Aqualad)
- Dreams (dream sequence, archive footage)
- Pirates (Aqualad only)
- Rocks and Water (Aqualad only)
- Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp (Bumblebee only, cameo on balloon)
- Head Fruit (Aqualad only, cameo on DCUBook)
- Yearbook Madness (cameo)
- Black Friday (Bumblebee, Aqualad, Más and Menos)
- Snuggle Time (cameo)
- The Cape (Más and Menos only, archive footage)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (Bumblebee and Aqualad only)
- The Streak (cameo)
- BBRAE (Speedy only)
- TV Knight 2 (cameo, Aqualad only)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star (cameo)
- Costume Contest (cameo)
- Flashback (Bumblebee, Speedy and Aqualad only)
- My Name is Jose (Aqualad only, cameo)
- The Power of Shrimps (Aqualad only)
- Real Orangins (Speedy and Aqualad only, cameo on computer)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition
- Forest Pirates (Bumblebee only)
- The Bergerac (Bumblebee only)
- Snot and Tears
- What We Learned at Camp
- Communicate Openly (Bumblebee only)
- Royal Jelly (Bumblebee only)
- Strength of a Grown Man (Bumblebee only)
- Had to Be There (Bumblebee only)
- Girls Night In (Bumblebee only)
- The Great Disaster (Bumblebee only)
- The Viewers Decide (Kid Flash also)
- Collect Them All! (Bumblebee only, as a toy)
- We're Off To Get Awards (Aqualad and Speedy only, cameo)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Justice League Edition (cameo)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Dance Crew Edition (Speedy only, cameo)
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (cameo)
- Par for the Course (Speedy only, cameo)
- Cold Blooded (Speedy and Aqualad only, cameo)
- Sleep Over (Bumblebee only, cameo by Speedy)
- Sea Changes (Aqualad only)
- Fouled Out
- Bored of the Dance (Speedy only)
- Misadventures in Babysitting
- The Letter (Aqualad and Speedy only)
- Unlike in this series, Titans East and the Teen Titans get along very well in the original series and sometimes team up for battles.
- Kid Flash wasn’t a member of the Titans East in the original series; instead, he was an Honorary Titan.
- Despite being the leader of the team, it didn't take until season five’s "Communicate Openly" for Bumblebee to have an episode focusing around her.
- They are the second superhero team to appear in Teen Titans Go!, after the Teen Titans themselves.
- Aqualad has appeared the most out of all the members so far, as well as in the original series.
- Speedy is the first member of Titans East to appear in an episode of Teen Titans Go!
- There seems to be some slight confusion on who the leader of Titans East is in this series. In the comics, "Fouled Out" and "Misadventures in Babysitting", Speedy was seen giving orders to the team, suggesting that he is the leader. A explanation to this could be that the writers of the comics probably assumed that Speedy was the leader because of his many similarities to Robin, or that he only shouted “Titans Go!” in "Fouled Out" to mess with Robin and him being the one to organize the foosball game in "Misadventures in Babysitting". However, also in "Misadventures in Babysitting", Bumblebee was the one to answer the door introducing themselves, meaning she retains her role as leader from the original series. When Kid Flash appeared with Speedy, Bumblebee and Aqualad in "Flashback", he seemed to take on the leadership role instead of Bumblebee. In "The Viewers Decide", the team was telling Bumblebee that things were more difficult since she left the team, implying that she’s still the leader. Both Speedy and Aqualad appear as nominees for ”Best team leader” in "We're Off To Get Awards", making this even more confusing.
- It is unknown who took over as leader when Bumblebee briefly left to join the Teen Titans, although it is presumed to have been Aqualad.
- Aqualad, Más and Menos are the only members to have their original voice actors reprise their role in Teen Titans Go! (Bumblebee, Speedy, and Kid Flash if he is also included have different voice actors)
- Despite living in Steel City, Titans East is shown many times in Jump City throughout the series.
- In "We're Off To Get Awards", the Titans East won the award for "Best Teenage Superhero Team".