- So what? You make bird noises for something? Tweet tweet? NEXT!
- --Cyborg not amused by Vixen's abilities in "You're Fired!"
She can adopt the abilities of animals near her. However, she also adopts the diet and other habits of animals too. In "You're Fired!", during her audition to join the Teen Titans she uses a rabbit to jump high and a falcon to fly. It was by far the most impressive of the interviews, with Robin saying that she would be a great addition to the team. However, she ate a worm at the end of the audition, causing Raven and the rest of the Titans to deny her admission at the last second. She was thrown off stage by a cane hook, and it was uncertain if she would make another appearance in the show.
She makes a long awaited appearance in the second season, in the episode "Yearbook Madness", where she is briefly shown as a cameo in Robin's yearbook.
In "We're Off To Get Awards", she wins the award for the Superhero with the Best Animal-Based powers.
- "You're Fired!" (debut, cameo)
- "Yearbook Madness" (cameo)
- "We're Off To Get Awards" (cameo)
Vixen wears an orange jumpsuit, with a lion belt. She has short, black, spiky hair, orange cat like eyes, two yellow claws as earrings, and dark skin. She has black shoes as well.
Powers and Abilities
Animal Mimicry: Vixen has the ability to mimic the abilities of nearby animals, but also their sounds and diets.
- Vixen tried to join the Teen Titans, despite already being a member of the Justice League.
- Her powers are similar to Eunice from Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- Her hair looks very similar to Robin's.
- In Batman: Brave and the Bold, she had a relationship with B'wana Beast. However, her relationship with him in this series is unknown.
- In Justice League Unlimited, Vixen had a relationship with John Stewart.
- In real life, a "vixen" is a term for a female fox.
- In the DC Comics Vixen possesses a talisman called the Tantu Totem which gives the her ability to copy any animal anywhere rather than just ones nearby.
- The buckle on her belt resembles the totem and could be this show's depiction of it.