The Titans throw a Halloween party and invite the Justice League but the witches brew Robin creates has side effects.
- This is the sixth Halloween episode of the series. The previous ones were "Halloween", "Scary Figure Dance", "Halloween v Christmas", "Costume Contest" and "Monster Squad".
- This is the third episode to use the crying sound of Baby Kate from Arthur. The first being "Teen Titans Save Christmas", and the second being "Collect Them All".
- Robin got the recipe for the witches brew off of the internet.
- The Witches Brew Robin makes is made up of Grape soda, a squeeze of lime and fizzy water.
- Robin appears to be a skilled makeup artist in this episode.
- Robin once again takes up his Lil' Dimples persona from the titular episode.
- Raven is unhooded for the 102nd time.
- She also still retains her gemstone even after the events in "Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans".
- During this opening scene of this episode, Beast Boy does the same dance from "BBSFBDAY", Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (in the scene after the Titans defeated Slade) and "What's Opera Titans".
- Witches are female-exclusive. So among the five mutated Justice League members, only Wonder Woman is a witch, and the four others are wizards/warlocks.
- Robin failing to be spooky.
- Robin and the other Titans telling Raven that she doesn't know a thing about witches.
- Which later turns out to be true.
The transcript for "Witches Brew" can be viewed here.
|The image gallery for Witches Brew may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.