Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira/Diana Prince) is one of the founding members of the Justice League. In Teen Titans Go!, she is mainly limited to just cameos, making her actual debut appearance in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star" as a judge for a superhero competition. She made a speaking debut in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies, voiced by Halsey.
Originally a goddess and princess of the Amazonian people, Wonder Woman first appeared in All Star Comics #8 in October of 1941. Because of her prolonged-living ability she has fought Nazism in WWII, and now she protects "man's world" from the diabolical supervillains that threaten it constantly.
She was born and raised on Themyscira, an isolated island comprising of women. It's governed by a isolationist statute called Aphrodite's Law, which forbids men from setting foot on Themyscira under penalty of death.
Teen Titans Go!
Wonder Woman has made small cameos and was referenced by other characters throughout the show. Though she didn't speak but she had a big part in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star", where she was one of the judges for a superhero talent competition. However, her biggest part yet is in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies, where she was voiced by Halsey.
Wonder Woman has flowing black hair and is almost always seen wearing her signature patriotic garb. Her clothes aren't the most... modest of superheroes, showing as much and probably even more then Starfire. She wears a golden tiara which can be thrown to inflict damage, a red chest-plate with a golden eagle crest above it, reflective golden gauntlets and the famous Lasso of Truth rests on her hip. She has red boots and a blue bikini bottom with white stars on it. Her eye irises are a pale shade of blue and she adorns a pair of golden star earrings.
Powers and Abilities
Being a princess from a distant and hostile anti-male world, Wonder Woman possesses the following abilities and superpowers:
- Superhuman Strength: Wonder Woman possesses above-average strength.
- Supersonic Flight: Like Superman, she can fly faster than sound itself.
- Experienced Martial Artist: The fighting abilities and skills of Wonder Woman are hard to put up a fight against.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Wonder Woman is able to react quickly to an enemy's attack.
- Enhanced Endurance: This Amazon Princess is able to take massive hits and still go strong afterwards.
- Superhuman Agility: Her speed is unmatched by many of her enemies.
- Truth Inducement: Using the Golden Lasso, she can force her enemy bound by it to tell the absolute truth.
- Longevity: Like the rest of her kind, Diana is capable of living for hundreds of years.
- Demigoddess Empowerment: She grows considerably stronger when borrowing the almighty powers of the deific goddesses Hera, Hestia, Hermes, Demeter, Aphrodite and Athena. Using these abilities does not make her nigh-omnipotent, but a formidable opponent nonetheless.
- Boys vs Girls (cameo)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star (in-person debut)
- Flashback (cameo on puzzle box)
- TV Knight 3
- Real Orangins (cameo on computer)
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition
- Lil' Dimples (cameo)
- Stockton, CA! (cameo)
- We're Off to Get Rewards
- Walk Away
- Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Justice League Edition
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (speaking debut)
- Next to Hawkgirl, she is one of the strongest heroines on the Justice League.
- Aside from Steve Trevor, she had other love interests through the years. That being her two fellow teammates, Superman and Batman. She has shown to be romantically interested in Superman such as in DC's New 52 rebooted comic timeline, in the Injustice video game franchise and in Cartoon Network's Justice League Action animated series. In the TV series, Justice League: Unlimited and in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, it was implied she possibly was romantically interested in Batman.
- Her eye design is similar to Starfire's.
|The image gallery for Wonder Woman may be viewed here.|